Want to cut your carbon? Want to cut your bills? Whether you want to save money or save the planet, get involved with Transition Streets.
Transition St Albans is running the successful Transition Streets project here in St Albans and district. This project gets groups of neighbours working together to cut their home energy bills through practical action and mutual support.
Fourteen groups have already started, all around the district, across the villages, suburbs, Harpenden, and St Albans city itself. We are ready to help you start a group on your street, and it’s free to take part, so if you’re interested then please get in touch!
- A quick overview of Transition Streets – click here
- To register your interest in Transition Streets – click here
- What does it take to run a Transition Streets group on your street – click here.
- What Transition Streets groups are already up and running – click here.
- To see the impact Transition Streets is having – click here.
- To find out more about the original Transition Streets project in Totnes – click here.
If you’re interested, get in touch! Email us on: email@example.com or phone on 07413 932 380.