Wed 10th Feb a 7:30pm in Fleetvlle Community Centre
Tonight, Transition St Albans is holding an Extraordinary General Meeting to discuss several important changes that the steering group want to discuss with the membership. We would love you to come and get involved in thinking about the future of TSA.
There will be a presentation on the changes and space for reflection and discussion.
The steering group believe these proposals reflect the need to make changes to the group to ensure it can best serve the aim of helping to build a more sustainable district. The steering group cannot make changes without the support of the membership, so we hope that members – people who have been involved for a while and people who have just started getting involved – will come and join in tonight!
EGM AGENDA Wed 10th Feb
- To seek approval to change in the name of the group, Transition St Albans, to Sustainable St Albans, from a date to be decided by the Steering Group, whilst continuing to be a transition organisation.
2. To seek delegated approval for the steering group to investigate and proceed as they set fit to (a) register the group as a charitable organisation and (b)change the constitution of the group as required for items 1) and 2a)
- Getting involved – call for new members of the steering group and other volunteer roles.
4. Forthcoming events/short film
- Mayors Pride Award nominations
Next Transition St Albans Steering Group is on 4th February 2016