After an initial overview presentation by a Change Management specialist on the dynamics of personal change and techniques to impact individual behaviours in relation to Transition, there will be group breakout sessions to help define and develop our Communications Plan, looking at:-
- Communications and Change objectives: What are the ultimate aims of our communications? What changes are we trying to drive?
- How we can raise awareness of TSA, its aims and objectives, within the local community?
- Who are our key stakeholders and how can we best engage with them?
- What resistance might we encounter along the way?
- What resources do we have and how can we maximise their potential?
The session will be facilitated by Faye Brook, a professional Project and Change Management consultant.
As usual, there will also be updates on projects ongoing and planned, and time for announcements.
Everybody welcome! Suggested voluntary donation of £2 to cover costs.