Why not start a Transition Streets group on your street? You need to:
- find a group of 6-10 of your neighbours
- contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07413 932 380
- an information pack for each participant, full of practical actions you can pick and choose from. Chapters cover energy, water, food, transport and waste.
- a facilitator for your first and last meetings.
- energy meters you can borrow for the energy topic.
- a reduction in your bills (on average £570 pa per household)
- a reduction in your carbon footprint (on average 1.2 tonnes CO2 per household)
- a closer, stronger, more resilient neighbourhood, because you have worked together through the seven meetings.
We have twelve groups up and running, and another four getting started. We still have a few spaces left, so if you’d like to start a group, then we’d love to hear from you. For tips on how to start a group read our Top Tips.