Want to cut your carbon? Want to cut your bills? Whether you want to save money or save the planet, get involved with Transition Streets.
Transition St Albans is running the successful Transition Streets project here in St Albans and district. This project gets groups of neighbours working together to cut their home energy bills through practical action and mutual support.
Thirteen groups have already started, all around the district, across the villages, suburbs, Harpenden, and St Albans city itself. We are ready to help you start a group on your street, and it’s free to take part, so if you’re interested then please get in touch!
- For a quick overview of Transition Streets, click here.
- If you want to know what it takes to run a Transition Streets group on your street, click here.
- If you want to see what Streets groups are already up and running, click here.
- If you want to see the impact it is having, click here.
- If you want to know more about the original Transition Streets project in Totnes, click here.
If you’re interested, get in touch! Email us on: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone on 07413 932 380.